A Creation by Tea Descendants
Recipe (1 serving)
- 6 drops aromatic bitters (we used Angostura aromatic bitters)
- 1 cube sugar
- 1 oz whisky tea infusion (see recipe below)
- 1 oz whisky
- 1 ice sphere
- orange peel (optional)
- 7g Black Tea (We used one pack of our Tea Descendants No 3, Earthy Rich Aroma)
- 1oz Whisky of choice
Infused black tea in whisky in a lidded jar or bottle for about 10 days, or taste until desired flavour.
- In a rock glass, combine 6 drops bitters with 1 cube sugar until sugar dissolves, you can use a muddler.
- Add 1 oz tea infusion
- Add another oz of whisky
- Add ice sphere into glass and stir for 20 seconds
- Add an orange peel to serve (optional)